1. Acceptance of These Terms
2. Your Use
- infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity;
- violates any law or regulation;
- is intentionally false or misleading;
- defames, threatens or harasses anyone;
- is harmful, dangerous, abusive or offensive;
- is obscene or contains pornography;
- contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information;
- contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity; or
- otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site.
All elements of the Site architecture, including without limitation the text, software, and graphics, are owned by or licensed to the University, and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States copyright and trademark laws, and applicable foreign laws. All rights in the Site and the Site content that are not expressly granted are reserved. You may use the Site and these elements only in a manner consistent with these Terms.
Materials uploaded to the Site by other users may be subject to copyright protections and other posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for honoring such copyrights and adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
3. Review and Removal of Content
If you wish to report an abusive or offensive posting, contact rwjfihp[at]bu.edu. The University reserves the right to take down any posting in response to report of abuse, as necessary to investigate alleged violations of University policies, federal, state, or local laws, or the rights of other persons, or otherwise at its discretion at any time and without notice or liability to you.
The University's policy is to comply with the United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended (17 U.S.C.) and to combat infringing use and to promote legal alternatives. We maintain a vigorous program of accepting and responding to Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices of infringement through our registered copyright agent. For more information on copyright and the DMCA, click here.
Last updated: October 24, 2013